Earlier today I captured this shot of Kinder and fell in love. For the millionth time.
Then, a few minutes ago, in response to Little Bill exclaiming on tv, "this is the worst day of my life!" (he had the chicken pox and had to miss a baseball game), Kinder piped up, "the worst day of my life will be the day Äiti dies!". Then he said, "that's what I think about when I'm in bed."
Oh.
Oh.
Oh.
7 comments:
I fell in love again too but then started to cry. you had me at "dies" then it went down hill from there.
When I saw the photo I thought, what a wonderful picture. Then I read the caption and thought, how precious yet sad.
Sigh. Both kids are dealing with the big question these days, thinking about the possibility of my death.
Growing up is so bittersweet!
Oh. My. God.
I guess you guys shouldn't have bought the Playmobile Six Feet Under set.
Sorry - that's me, Julie. I didn't realize Mike was logged in.
Did I mention that I'm still dealing with this issue!!
Hee, hee, hee, Jules. That's a good one. Playmo Six Feet Under....
Jame, I feel you. I cannot imagine my life without my mother and I am utterly horrified at the thought of dying before my kids are full grown.
Post a Comment