Talking with Wendy earlier today has gotten me thinking. The idea of a cleanse, in preparation for spring. SouleMama recently posted 30 pics in a row on her blog as part of some project or other. It was cool.
I'm feeling inspired though doubtful that I could keep my mouth shut for a month.
We'll see what happens. 38 more days of winter. 38 pictures taken of my life. 38 moments without words.
3 comments:
Nice post. SouleMama's 30 Days looks cool.
Heh heh. I don't know if you can leave non verbal posts for 38 days, but I wish you luck!
BTW - I have been working on my watercolor of the pic of Kinder in the Window that you sent me. So far so good. I'm not quite done. Even Michael likes it though - and that's saying something. When I am finished, I will make you a print.
Oooh---thank you! How wonderful it is to have artists in my life.
Post a Comment