Thursday, August 09, 2007

What were the chances, Chancer?

Chancer, a Clive Owen British tv series was next on my Netflix queue, but, how bizarre, a "short wait" for Chancer bumped Deadwood Season One Disc One ahead of it. Well, now I'll learn sooner than later what all the DW fuss is about.

And while I'm here, what are the chances that KB Toys will honor a toy return because the kids bought identical toys yesterday (the deluxe Omnitrix at $25 a pop using their own money) and I didn't realize until we were home and the kids were playing with them that they contain a tiny videogame and I have nixed the toys outright? Of course the toys are out of their packaging...

2 comments:

David Kuznick said...

I tried watching Deadwood, but didn't like it. And I like Westerns... I did put it on my Netflix queue because I'm willing to give it another shot.

shirley said...

I'm looking forward to tucking into it this weekend. I've never been a fan of westerns, but have a new appreciation for the genre since Joss Whedon melded it so well with sci-fi in Firefly/Serenity.