Friday, August 03, 2007

The gall bladder

Yesterday I went to Kelly's for a massage. I am having rotator cuff problems for the first time ever so to Kelly's I went in hopes of getting some pain relief. (The pain roared back last night and this morning. 800 mgs of Ibu is keeping it in check for the moment.)

The massage felt great, but not surprisingly, the best little nugget came in the form of the question posed by a gifted bodyworker: do I have trouble making decisions?

I thought, no I don't, but then it hit me, maybe I do.... I've always thought of myself as someone who has trouble "sticking" to decisions I make. Maybe there's another way of looking at that. Maybe, I think I am making a decision when in fact I am still in vacillation about it, and that's why I change my mind on what seems like a regular basis.

Interesting, interesting. Oh, and it comes down to the gall bladder. The sister of the liver, which has been pinpointed as a major trouble spot for me by many practitioners over the years.

So, the blog is back. I thought I was going to take a break, but I have changed my mind. There you have it.

Big, huge, loving congrats to Marci and Rich who welcomed Ismael home this week. He's a beauty and I can't wait to hold him.

No comments: