I opened an eye this morning and that was First's cue to report: "you can floss with hair!" And sure enough, there was my firstborn, flossing his teeth with a strand of hair...
I used to LOVE to do that when I was a kid. Actually, not everyone can floss with their hair. You have to have thick, strong hair. I know this because I have both thick and fine hairs on my head, and it only works with the former. The thin hairs break off in your teeth, and then you have to floss them out with the thick hairs. Too much information?
2 comments:
I used to LOVE to do that when I was a kid. Actually, not everyone can floss with their hair. You have to have thick, strong hair. I know this because I have both thick and fine hairs on my head, and it only works with the former. The thin hairs break off in your teeth, and then you have to floss them out with the thick hairs. Too much information?
No, in fact, this is the type of information I love to hear! First was very tickled to hear your comment :-)
Post a Comment