http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whyjdt5Qsooh yeah? I see your Wierd Al and raise you one Lego stop-action "Summer Loving"
Hahaha that was great, thanks!
I've watched this video sooooooooooooo many times the last few days :DWe tried to watch the original video. Owen said it was even weirder than Weird Al :D
Man - weird Al has tight abs!
>>Man - weird Al has tight abs!And he's really flexible! ;-)Funny stuff :-)
I happen to love Gaga and I loved this take-off! Weird Al is so clever...
It's a credit to him that he can parody someone/a song/a cultural phenomenon and have the fans still appreciative :-) I like Gaga, too.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whyjdt5Qso
oh yeah? I see your Wierd Al and raise you one Lego stop-action "Summer Loving"
Hahaha that was great, thanks!
I've watched this video sooooooooooooo many times the last few days :D
We tried to watch the original video. Owen said it was even weirder than Weird Al :D
Man - weird Al has tight abs!
>>Man - weird Al has tight abs!
And he's really flexible! ;-)
Funny stuff :-)
I happen to love Gaga and I loved this take-off! Weird Al is so clever...
It's a credit to him that he can parody someone/a song/a cultural phenomenon and have the fans still appreciative :-) I like Gaga, too.
Post a Comment