Gem was snuggly and of fewer words than usual. One thing we have in common is a sensitivity to having to wait for something we've never directly experienced before.
Sag pulled down Vanessa's album, then the scrapbook Jamie made of her visit to Sacramento (full of pics of the kids when they were 3 and 4ish), then the rest of the albums with lots of baby and toddler pictures.
I am moving on to cleaning the place up. One project for the next few days: decluttering and organizing anew the scary places behind closed doors...the kitchen pantry and the linen closet.
2 comments:
That was the last time I made a "real" scrapbook. Now I just make photobooks. I'll have to take a peek at it when I visit.
They *love* that scrapbook. It is definitely one of those special gifts that they come back to again and again over time :-)
Post a Comment