Cap and I were at the DMV just after 8am. Luckily, the kids snoozed at home under Jamie's loving eye. I brought my camera, but was not too inspired as we stood in line and waited and waited.
Ninety minutes later we had our renewed licenses in hand, the car was emission tested, and we took advantage of our godmother-in-residence. A leisurely breakfast at one of my favorite local eateries.
and for some reason no blueberry pie made it back to the house...hmmm :-)
Glad you were able to run your errands and enjoy some time without the kids. I think this visit will linger for days (I can't stop scratching my legs).
2 comments:
and for some reason no blueberry pie made it back to the house...hmmm :-)
Glad you were able to run your errands and enjoy some time without the kids. I think this visit will linger for days (I can't stop scratching my legs).
Mosquito bites for the ages...Gem's suffering over here.
I shoulda had some pie that morning, what was I thinking?! :-)
Thank you so much for the visit and glad you got back safe and sound.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment