Thanks for the inspiration...it can take awhile for things to sink in and break out of the holding tank into "now", but it did last week and I'm hoping to continue with it for awhile.
That is a paper cut out that Gem made. He put it in the water to see how long it would take for the paper to dissolve. (Actually, it may have fallen into the water and once it did he decided to keep it there to see how long it would take to dissolve.)
I was feeling overwhelmed at the time and felt it represented my state of mind/energy... Good call :-)
2 comments:
Very, very, very cool. Is it a paper cut-out under a glass bowl? It gives the impression of an overwhelmed person.
Thanks for the inspiration...it can take awhile for things to sink in and break out of the holding tank into "now", but it did last week and I'm hoping to continue with it for awhile.
That is a paper cut out that Gem made. He put it in the water to see how long it would take for the paper to dissolve. (Actually, it may have fallen into the water and once it did he decided to keep it there to see how long it would take to dissolve.)
I was feeling overwhelmed at the time and felt it represented my state of mind/energy... Good call :-)
Post a Comment