Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Simpsons



Simpsons Treehouse of Horror by Sag.

He looooves The Simpsons.  We own Season 1 so we watched a few episodes together, but I just had to hit "pause".  Unlike Gem, Sag doesn't quite get sarcasm yet...  His brain still waves strong in the realm of innocent.  There will be time for snarky snorting later.

So.  In the meantime, he feeds himself with Simpsons comic books and his memories of the episodes he has seen, as well as, memories of Jamie's big Simpsons book which he pores over whenever we visit.

2 comments:

JET said...

Love it! I especially like that it's a colored version. Very vibrant!

Julie_c said...

That's great. We're big on sarcasm here so we don't mind if Cam watches the Simpsons. We were so proud when he used sarcasm for the first time. I accidentally put the wrong toothpaste on his toothbrush and when I put it in his mouth his face went all sour and he spit it out. I said "Oh honey, I'm so sorry." And Cam said, "Nice going!" :)