I've learned how to take a screen shot (click on shots below to embiggen if you want to see the whole shot.)
So. I can show you I've discovered fun gadgets I can add to my iGoogle homepage. While at Jamie's I noticed her "To Do" list gadget and liked it. When I talked to her about it, I thought it was a widget she had added on her own. Turns out there are many, many, many Google-specific/friendly gadgets you can add on to your homepage with a click.
My manatee moniker is fitting. I've been on Google for over a year and I've been using iGoogle for well over 6 months. I move slowly...but savor what I find along the way.
The "Donguri" theme ('acorn' in Japanese) is not new. I figured that one out early on.
Current moon phase. To Do list. Art of the day.
Date and Time (I like to have analog clocks wherever I can...it's a dying visual form.)
Weather. Google calendar. Quotes of the day (quotes are new appreciation for me.)
Fish. Wikipedia. Hamster.
Today's horoscope for Aquarius. Google translate. Google reader.
Directions by Google maps.
NPR Topics: news.
Gmail. How To of the day. My Google groups.
Facebook. Mario Starcatcher 2. YouTube.
What do you have on your homepage fellow iGoogle users?



2 comments:
I didn't realize when you were asking about the To Do List that you didn't know it was a gadget. I just assumed you knew about the gadgets but just didn't know there was a to do gadget.
Enjoy all your new gadgets!
I don't really use my page but I have a to do list, google translate, word of the day, movies in the area, weather, gmail, reader, npr news, quotes of the day, stock market (?? -- maybe it just came with that and i never got rid of it?). Glad you are using and enjoying yours! Matt uses his and like it.
Post a Comment