Sunday, September 21, 2008
Last day of summer
We lucked out ---our day included time at the lake with Danielle and her boys. (The husbands had their annual Pats-Dolphins match up to watch together.)


The boys were bummed about this. In fact, we almost ended up not going because of it. But, Gem's teary disappointment at not going at all changed the kid majority tide.

Owen giving Sag the support he needed.



They jumped and jumped into the shallows with much satisfaction.





They were not posing for my shot!
Hello, L.L. Bean catalog shot.
Making sand angels.
The sky,
the lake,
the non-crowds,
made for an incredibly relaxing and lovely afternoon. Oh the light is bending 'round here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love the photo of the four boys standing on the dock with their backs to you. Just an awesome composition!
What a cool lake that they have a slide going into the water. Looks like they had lots of fun even having to go swimming.
I have "no comment" on the Pats-Dolphins game!!
I saw the kids from afar making circles over their heads and loved it. I realized it would make a great photo and grabbed my camera to get closer. I kept saying to myself the moment would likely pass as they often do, but I got lucky.
It turns out they were enjoying their reflections in the water which looked like big eyes :-)
Post a Comment