Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Seasonal table






3 comments:

Julie_c said...

I love all the natural elements and then a Little Person in a bathing suit. Very funny.

shirley said...

I usually have the kids help me to set the table up, but the last one ended up really full and busy, and eventually, chaotic (things falling off, the arrangement getting messed up because the silks were inadvertantly pulled as people walked by, etc.)

When things like papers or stray other items start being left on the seasonal table, I know it's time for a change.

So, this time, I insisted I wanted to set it up myself. It was a bit like setting up a zen garden for me.

A meditation. A vision of what I wanted for me and for others. Simplicity, peace, and room to breathe.

Gem said he wanted to add just one thing, and guess what it was? :-)

Julie_c said...

HA HA