Monday, May 19, 2008

House

Wow. The current season of House ended tonight and the finale was excellent. Very satisfying, in all its complexities, to this longtime viewer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched it, too. Missed part 1, but it was still very satisfying. I don't often cry at tv shows, but I confess, this one had me going. Feels like the show is taking a turn, hopefully it will keep it out of the rut that so many multi-season shows get stuck in.

shirley said...

I was crying too!

Julie_c said...

Oh darn - I missed it! I saw part one. What happened? (Did Amber die?) (Did House have an affair with Amber?)

shirley said...

Hey Julie,

Before I divulge any juicy details about the episode, I checked to see if it was going to be rerun this weekend.

It's not on Fox's tv schedule, but it looks like you might be able to watch it on their website. The final episode is not listed yet, but the other episodes from the season are.

I would recommend trying to catch it that way. It was a really good episode, I thought.

I'm catching up on BG season 3 and saving my dvr-ed episodes of season 4. Love that show. The episodes leading up to and culminating in the exodus from New Caprica were great.

Julie_c said...

We just started watching BG season 3!!!