I really like what First looks like. But, I think he looks a little weird.And, I really like how I made my costume. Do you want to know what my name is? It is Super Boy.
I think First looks like an undercover spy. He's really like James Bond but in an old lady at the bus stop outfit and Kinder looks like that painting ofd the blue boy. They both look like they are having fun!
Sorry - that's me, Julie. I keep forgetting to sign Mike out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I really like what First looks like. But, I think he looks a little weird.
And, I really like how I made my costume. Do you want to know what my name is? It is Super Boy.
I think First looks like an undercover spy. He's really like James Bond but in an old lady at the bus stop outfit and Kinder looks like that painting ofd the blue boy. They both look like they are having fun!
Sorry - that's me, Julie. I keep forgetting to sign Mike out.
Post a Comment