Looks like a fun book. I wish I had had this type of book as a kid. I remember playing Mad Libs and wondering is that word an adjective?!Of course once we knew how Mad Libs worked we were just trying to come up with the most ridiculous words we could think of.
I am SO rusty on some of this grammar stuff.We played a game called Wacky Words this morning which was yet another variation on this theme.
That DOES look like a fun book - I'm judging it by its cover. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like a fun book. I wish I had had this type of book as a kid. I remember playing Mad Libs and wondering is that word an adjective?!
Of course once we knew how Mad Libs worked we were just trying to come up with the most ridiculous words we could think of.
I am SO rusty on some of this grammar stuff.
We played a game called Wacky Words this morning which was yet another variation on this theme.
That DOES look like a fun book - I'm judging it by its cover. :)
Post a Comment