3 of us is 30% which constitutes a mini-reunion, I think. Anna and I met Barbra in Chinatown for dim sum (thanks to Marci for the excellent recommendation :-). We chowed down, spent time with Anna's boyfriend Nick who B was meeting for the first time and I met just last night (we approve), went to a bead store (B's passion) and strolled downtown Manhattan.
Oh, and we came upon a massive pillow fight...feathers were flying. The kids and I saw video footage of last year's pillow fight months and months ago, I wished they were with me to see it today!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun afternoon out. What does B do with the beads? Jewelry or other exciting things?
Jewelry. Beautiful jewelry. Every time I see her, we go to a bead store and I pick out some beads and hand them over to her and then next time I see her, she presents me with earrings or a necklace or sometimes both :-)
Post a Comment