Sunday, March 16, 2008

Playmo World


Movie-making is the next frontier. Kinder has surpassed me in his knowledge of our digital camera. First has been itching to make a movie and really wants his own camera.

Kinder shot this tonight. It's called "Playmo World". It's not for you if you are prone to motion sickness!

4 comments:

Jay said...

it's like blair witch meets playmo...

Julie_c said...

Tell Kinder he did a very good job. I love the commentary in the doctor's office. "What a good kid." Was Darth Vader the doctor??!

jet said...

Playmobile and movie making- a couple of my favorite things (actually I like editing more than the videotaping)! I have the Lego Studio movie making kit (from years ago) but never really did much with it. I would love to make a movie with the boys and even show them how to edit.

shirley said...

They would love that too, Jamie! They are learning about the talents of our friends and family as they grow older. They'll come knocking on your door soon, ready to soak up your knowledge :-)