Looks like lots of fun! Weeeee!!
You better believe it!
Man - he's really getting some height going! I love when Cameron does this too. Michael frowns upon it - but I have a hard time enforcing the limit. My boy loves to fly!
Funny...I don't think Cap would approve either.It's fascinating watching him do things like flying through the air or spinning himself silly with his ever growing body.He's always been a real kinesthetic guy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Weeeee!!
You better believe it!
Man - he's really getting some height going! I love when Cameron does this too. Michael frowns upon it - but I have a hard time enforcing the limit. My boy loves to fly!
Funny...I don't think Cap would approve either.
It's fascinating watching him do things like flying through the air or spinning himself silly with his ever growing body.
He's always been a real kinesthetic guy.
Post a Comment