Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jóga



All these accidents,
That happen,
Follow the dot,
Coincidence,
Makes sense,
Only with you,
You don't have to speak,
I feel.

Emotional landscapes,
They puzzle me,
Then the riddle gets solved,
And you push me up to this

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

All that no-one sees,
You see,
What's inside of me,
Every nerve that hurts,
You heal,
Deep inside of me,
You don't have to speak,
I feel.

Emotional landscapes,
They puzzle me - confuse,
Then the riddle gets solved,
And you push me up to this

State of emergency,
How beautiful to be,
State of emergency,
Is where I want to be.

Etc.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

That was cool but I have a bit of a headache so I can watch some of those sweeping shots. If I was in an IMAX I'm sure I would have hurled. :)

You know, I'm not a big Bjork fan, but I must say this: the WOman can enunciate.

shirley said...

Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) directed the video.

I am a fan of Bjork's artistry, but not a fan of her voice or her music, generally speaking (if that makes any sense). I really liked the lyrics of this song.