Cap dropped the kids off at the home of friends and went to read on his own. I had another night of not enough sleep and woke with that hit-by-truck feeling. Low pressure systems, peri-menopausal stuff, seasonal transition...it's getting me down just a bit.
Zoned out and watched 3 movies today: State of Play, The Mothman Prophecies and The Soloist. For 'free' fare (of course we do pay for our cable package) they were watchable. The Soloist edged out the other two. I liked it quite a bit. Love the Downey Jr. :-)
2 comments:
Have you seen Zombieland? We rented that recently and it was really good.
I saw The Mothman Prophecies - it was OK - a little creepy.
I really liked Zombieland :-) I'm expecting It's Complicated, Precious and The Blind Side tomorrow from Netflix. I may have me a little film fest :-)
Post a Comment