The wall-of-hump over which we will leap. Third day of rain and gray today. I did sleep better... was hoping for a later wake up than I got.Happy birthday to Erika, my bright-eyed big-hearted Sacramento kindred.
My body is gearing up to flush out an egg not touched by a miracle. And the system is feeling like it needs a tune-up. You never know what the Universe is going to toss into your lap next. I did not expect this. I feel better upright than I did as I moved back into consciousness in bed. I see Vinny later, which will be a help.
I will use today's wall to rest against. Work and rest, work and rest, work and rest. (Move slow and do not overtax...the women at the "red" hut would be beckoning to me to come and take a load off if there was one around.)
• kitchen floor
• cook up some veggies
• toilet
• Cap's socks (self-striping yarn? so cool)
• the household bookkeeping...those numbers don't crunch themselves when left alone...
Dinner at Donna's tonight, always nourishing and tasty. I may come home with some sugar snap seedlings :-)
Then a night time run to the airport to pick up Cap. The skies have been stormy the last two nights, including hail last night. More storm predicted for tonight. Here's hoping to complete the landing on the other side of Wednesday's wall without any flight delays...
2 comments:
Ug - don't I know it. It's ANOTHER dreary day and it's so hard to feel motivated to do ANYTHING except sit on the couch. But the good thing - for me - is that my work today consists of thumbnail layouts and sketching or I can sit on the couch with mildly interesting TV on and get some work done. I love couch work.
(I think I'll buy some carob rice milk at wholefoods and heat that up!)
Have fun with the couch work. Warmed up carob milk sounds good!
Post a Comment