Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jamie's visit

Jamie came down for two nights. There was a lot of game playing. Sharing time with good friends who live afar is so special. We had the chance to go out for Thai (her favorite) last night which was nice, too. I was sad to see her go.


4 comments:

JET said...

Thank you! I had a wonderful time playing games with you and the boys. I even enjoyed freeze tag even though it showed me how out of shape I am!

The photos you took are great. Well, except for the ones of me in the morning- I need a makeover. You had some great shots of the games we played. I could use them for my blog. I didn't get much. I guess I was having to much fun playing the games to stop and take photos.

shirley said...

As a shutterbug, it is true that sometimes, we are too busy living the moment to take pictures. There's a tinge of regret, but the reality is that it is a blessing to have moments in our lives so fun and engaging that we forget to take pictures.

Feel free to share any of my pictures with anyone, in whatever format, that you want.

We had a great time with you. Thank you for visiting!

Julie_c said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I'm so glad you got to catch up with a good friend.

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I just gave you an award. You can pick it up at my blog.