Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Shared items

I forgot to mention that there's a new feature on my blog. The shared items are sent over from my Google Reader (where I get automatic feeds from my favorite blogs and websites). If I've shared it, it either made me laugh out loud or moved me in some other way (ie. brought a tear to my eye or a happy rumble to my stomach :-)

On the one hand, who needs more stuff to read, but on the other, it's nice to be able to share. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

Maybe God is named Chuck. I bet that's the kind of name he would have. Not Terrence or Raphael. Chuck.

jet said...

I was just checking out you blog to see what new 'shared items' you had for today and to tell you how much I've enjoyed them when I saw 'Kerplunk' was listed!

Thanks for sharing!!