Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playmo house


The kids have entered the Playmo phase. Playmo is what they call the Playmobil toys. This morning Kinder and I went out in search of the deluxe Playmo house. We struck out at Marshall's and the local children's consignment shop, but they did have it at the first independent toy store we hit (there are two independents and a Learning Express franchise in our town).

Uncle Mike D. gave the kids big, generous bucks when he visited and they have been saving their money for just the right thing. Today, that perfect something came into their lives and it has been heaven.

It took all day to put together and finally, after dinner, they have settled down to play with it.

I took a few pictures and it's interesting to see that Kinder's expression throughout the series is one of singular concentration. First, on the other hand, is all smiles and dimples, his body darting from one side of the house to another.

I felt a little like I was watching play therapy. I noticed that First was using all sorts of politeness as he took on the roles of his little folk. So he does know how to use manners I growled inwardly....

I learned that this is not a doll house. No. Don't call it a doll house. It's a Playmo house.

Thanks, Mike.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

It's an X-treme Action Headquarters with The Action Pack Family Force!!! :) Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Playmoooo. I love Playmo.