It has been an intense week or so. Moments of panic, anxiety and stress. But with lots of love and peace in between brought about by children and friends and siblings and Cap.
Last night a breakthrough. It's amazing what it feels like to finally let go of something. The morass suddenly clearing and seeming so simple. Being so simple. Instead of so fracking complicated and impossible.
It wasn't easy and that is acknowledged. But truth is quite lovable when you can make it appear.
So moving on. Loan secured (no interest) and debt due to be wiped out (with high interest). Austerity is locking down. Aiming for more purification and less angst.
3 comments:
I was going to reply to your previous post "expanding the diaphragm" but had put it off. I was happy to see that things are much better after only a couple of days. I was going to tell you to just take one day at a time and not to be overwhelmed by what's down the road. Easier said than done. However, things seem to be on a much better path today and I'm very happy to hear it.
I plan on calling soon to say hello and catch up a bit.
Take care,
jamie
Hey Shirl -
I certainly know the stresses of money issues. Sometimes it can feel like waters rushing all around you and you can't get steady on your feet.
I'm glad that things have settled and you have a good grasp on them. Who wants to be stressed out at Christmas!!!
We're looking forward to your visit! Can't wait.
Thanks friends.
I'm sure I'll be making pained noises in 2008 as I adjust to seemingly everything becoming a luxury :-)
The support is really appreciated.
In the meantime, small steps, small steps. And the bigger step of sitting down and number crunching to develop our "Austerity now!" budget...
Post a Comment