First it was First. Remarkably, he slept for 3-4 hours yesterday afternoon and when we awoke he stated his stomach didn't hurt anymore and has basically been fine ever since.
Cap has been hit much harder. He was up all night losing it from both ends. He just canceled his class today, the last regular meeting of that class. He is sick.
First has been craving apple sauce. I just offered to make him some, but he says he likes the store bought better :-)
Kinder sleeps and sleeps this morning. Makes sense. It is grey and wet, again.
I guess I'm off to the store for some apple sauce.
2 comments:
Does that mean you're next? I really hope not! Grey and wet, huh? It has been raining here for a week solid and is expected to do so for the rest of the week at least. I do love the rain, but this is ridiculous - especially coupled with the dark. I hope you are all feeling fine very soon! Love you guys.
I just posted the pic and post about making your ornaments :-)
I think T and I are going to be fine. If it was going to hit us I think it would have by now this bug is so fast.
I spoke with Karen this morning and her son began throwing up on their drive back to MA and she was able to stave off her acute symptoms till they were home pretty much. Ugh.
On the weather front, Saturday it was sunny here and made SUCH a difference.
Love you too!
Post a Comment