I baked a pumpkin pie for our (day after) Thanksgiving dinner and it was my favorite thing I made. I loved the simple elegance of the recipe...and the resulting pie was delish. Sag liked it (particularly the crust), Gem tried it (a testament to how visually attractive it was because he does not like pie), and somehow, Cap hasn't tried it yet.
Sag stuck a Milky Way mini into his slice. What a great idea. (The chocolates were part of his birthday gift from godmother Jamie.)
Peace and love.
2 comments:
I didn't try the pie but I did enjoy a cookie, chips and crackers with spinach dip. Apparently, I didn't leave room for the pie. I did take a Milky Way mini for the road (apparently, he takes after me with the sugar :-)
So, glad I was able to hang out for a few hours with all of you.
Us too! We are thankful for your love and friendship. xoxoxo
Post a Comment