Not everything is getting checked off the list today. But I did prepare half the CSA veggies, took Sag to gymnastics, and we head out to common meal soon.
Bok choy, tatsoi, kale, with non-CSA vidalia onion and garlic. Sautéed in Spanish olive oil with a splash of Japanese sake.
I also pickled some radishes of the red and long variety. I'll call them fingerling radishes since they resembled the shape of spuds of the same name.
I looked at a few recipes online and settled on David Leibowitz's version. (Don't know how to create links on the phone...Google it, please.) He has a way about him that I like. Clean, simple, kind of elegant.
These will be ready to eat by lunchtime tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
Peace and love.






3 comments:
These all look so delicious!
Mmmmmm.
Wish you could pop over to have a taste! :-)
Post a Comment