Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We are currently experiencing...

...technical difficulties.

I've been working on a post with photos this morning and for some reason the photos are taking forever, as in never, to upload from iPhoto into Blogger.  Not sure what is causing the major malfunction.

It's been a challenging morning pour moi (blogging difficulties aside).  Qigong has helped though, just did 20 minutes and am feeling a shift and...better.

Light and love to you, my blog peeps.

Tonight, the Decemberists. (This is their homage to R.E.M. with Peter Buck along for the ride.)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Have a great time tonight!!

shirley said...

Thanks Jamie!

Anonymous said...

I listened. Definitely a toe tapper. Don't know what it was about exactly, but I liked it. Shake your booty, birthday girl! ~B

shirley said...

Until a couple of days ago I thought they were saying "war of the enzymes"...talk about not knowing what a song is about :-)

Booty was shaken last night, thanks! They're playing the Fox in Oaktown 2 days before we arrive...

xoxoxo

Julie_c said...

Computer problems = FRUSTRATING!!!

Have fun tonight!