Friday, January 07, 2011

And so it goes

The snow has changed over from driving sheets to big fluffy falling flakes.

Karen called to say both her kids are sick.  Poor Will.  It's his birthday today.  And we were supposed to see them tomorrow.

Then Gem threw up.

It's been quite the morning.



3 comments:

Julie_c said...

I'm so sorry Gem is sick. I hope he feels better soon. Sag's box is rockin' though.

shirley said...

It was a mini-armageddon yesterday. Sag started hurling about 6 hours after Gem did. The kind of flu that expelled even sips of water.

The boxes were picked up at our bookstore the night before. They were putting their recycling out and Sag got the idea to snag the biggest box they had :-) He made it into a food truck. I ordered a PB&J for lunch. It was yummy :-)

Julie_c said...

Poor babies - I hope it's one of those fast moving flus.