But, yes, it's so good to dust off the things you've already got and discover them again. I've been trying very hard to work with what I've got as far as my own crafts are concerned.
The crayon drawer was on the couch for some reason and it fell off, the crayons going everywhere. Sag was gathering them back up to put them away when inspiration struck. He colored the bottom of the drawer...water and an island, I think. I love the way the colors of the crayons look on the plastic :-)
2 comments:
What's he working on there?
But, yes, it's so good to dust off the things you've already got and discover them again. I've been trying very hard to work with what I've got as far as my own crafts are concerned.
The crayon drawer was on the couch for some reason and it fell off, the crayons going everywhere. Sag was gathering them back up to put them away when inspiration struck. He colored the bottom of the drawer...water and an island, I think. I love the way the colors of the crayons look on the plastic :-)
Post a Comment