"Let's declutter clutter mountain!"
We de-bunked the kids' bunk bed a couple of days ago. I think their room is going to look great. They are very excited, especially Gem, who was overheard making the exclamation above referring to a pile of stuff that needs to be sorted, decluttered, and given new homes in the altered configuration of their room. (The boy speaks the truth thanks to Clean House :-)
5 comments:
Can they come and declutter my house now?
Hi Shirley,
I just went to the Clean House web site to check it out; my 22-year-old living-at-home-after-college-daughter (Erin-Claire, or EC) is always on my case to declutter. I've been slowly working on my study at home, and it is a painful task. I told EC that I needed to watch "Clean House" and she commented that Niecy is "annoying"...although she and I watch the Home Makeover Extreme Edition together.
We'll see if watching "Clean House" energizes me! 20 years of living in the same house and raising two daughters has resulted in a LOT of clutter!
I'm just glad that there's no more mayhem and foolishness going on....mmmmmmm!
OMG you never know when a Niecy Nash impersonation's going to come your way. Never expected that one, Stephen!!!
We've duly watched nearly every episode and are hugely jealous of our friends with a Tivo that have saved them all and can fire one up at will.
Post a Comment