Cap did his thing with our turkey, everyone contributed something to the table and it was a beautiful and delicious meal. The hits for me: my sister's turkey sausage stuffing with pecans and Momoko's spinach dip. But, really, everything was yummy.
Kinder and my mom (Baba to the kids) had a blast playing soccer. The ball and net were her birthday gifts to him. It was about 70 degrees out.
A Thanksgiving tradition is to take the family photo which my parents use for their holiday cards. First was all jazzed giving his grandfather bunny ears. Here he is completely subdued because I made him stop.
I cannot believe he is six. So wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.
4 comments:
Maybe you should have tried one with bunny ears and one without!
I love that the dog is included in the photo.
All the bunny ears ones were taken with other cameras...I'm trying to track one down for us :-)
To me, dogs are full fledged members of the family...at least when taking photos.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family photo. "First" is killing me. Cameron would have been the same way.
Your mom's rockin' the soccer ball.
:)
I know, my mom totally surprised me with her soccer skills!
Post a Comment