Friday, October 19, 2007

Stuck in the middle with me

Maybe it's the humidity. After some fall crispness a warm and humid front has descended. I need to remember to talk to the Chinese docs about this persistent relationship between humidity and my disappearing energy.

Confession: my kids have become ardent fans of "AFV" (America's Funniest Home Videos).

The Choice organic decaf earl grey tea I sip in the morning with a dollop of my fave local honey soothes and awakens. Bergamot suits me, I think.

My regimen of Chinese herbs have improved my energy and I'm having a peach of a period. (No pms, a wild cleansing of my GI tract, sleepiness and sleep, no honkin' clots.) It's been about three months since I started.

But, after the busy-ness of last week, this week I feel sluggish. I knit, I play with the kids, I cook, but then in between, I'm a lump.

Maybe it's the rebooting of my cycle.

Maybe it's the downside of actually feeling better in some ways.

Maybe it's the humidity.

No comments: