Mrs. Coach's* daughters on the show Nashville are sisters in real life! I had no idea. I loved their performance of this Lumineers cover.
*Mrs. Coach (nickname) = Tami Taylor (Friday Night Lights) = Connie Britton (the actress) = Rayna James (Nashville)
P.S. I am re-entering normalcy bit-by-bit. Last week's drama was severe sleep deprivation. Things are looking up. Hoping to get back to more regular blogging anon!
P.P.S. Peace and love by the bucketful.
3 comments:
I, too, have loved this show. Connie Britton is a fabulous actress, and I love Rayna James as much as I loved Tammy Taylor.
Warning: The season-ending episode is a challenging one to watch!
Glad you are getting back to the swing of things.
Anon! Anon! I love that :-)
I haven't watched Friday Night Lights or Nashville. I gottat get on the train lol!
Sue, thanks for your kind concern. Hugs.
Kelly, FNL is one of the best tv shows ever, in my opinion. Nashville is fun, FNL heart wrenching and life giving.
xo
Post a Comment