Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dull head ache

I have a way of becoming single minded and single acting.

For about a week or so, I have been plowing through books I've gotten into my hands for free (public library, lending library, friends) and taking crazy notes or photocopying (our printer is a copier). At first it was kind of exhilarating because it was FREE! But, soon, I realized that printer ink is not cheap (the paper is being reused, much of it hard copies of student work that I printed out in order to read and grade), and, that there was a freneticism that didn't feel so good after awhile.

Tonight, I am going out with Judy to see Friends with Money and have a bite to eat.

Tomorrow, I am swearing off the computer/printer while my kids are awake.

This morning, they woke up and decided they wanted their own rooms. There has been a lot of cooperation and they have started bringing in toys and books to their respective new rooms---setting up camp. I've alerted Cap via phone, but am not sure exactly how things will pan out tonight.

Checked off today:

The Children's Year

Spindrift

Gateways

The Book of Waldorf Table Graces

No comments: